DECLARATION OF FAITH
As we walk in our ministry, we commit ourselves to love the Lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul and with our whole mind, and to love our neighbor as ourselves (Matthew 22: 37-39). We also commit ourselves, as Jesus instructed, to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything HE commanded us (Matthew 28: 19-20).
1. We believe that the Scriptures, both the old and new testament, are the inspired Word of God, without error in the original scripture, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the divine and final authority for faith and Christian life. (2nd Timothy 3: 16-17)
2. We believe in one God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1: 1 ; Colossians 2: 9)
3. We believe Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the Cross as a sacrifice for our sins, according to the Scriptures. Also, He resurrected, ascended to heaven, where, He sits at the right hand of The Father, and now is our High Priest, and judge
(1 Corinthians 15: 3-4 ; 1 John 2: 1 , Luke 1: 35 )
4. We believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. To condem men, regenerate the sinner that places his faith on the finished work of Jesus at the Cross. Also to abide, guide, instruct and capacitate the believer to a devout Christian life, and to do service unto the Lord. (John 15: 26 , John 16: 7-14)
5. We believe man was created in the image of God, but fell in sin and now therefore is lost. (Genesis 1: 27, Romans 5: 12)
6. We believe the blood Jesus shed at the Cross and and his resurrection provide the only means to justify, and save all those who believe. Only those who accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior are born again in the Spirit, and therefore are made sons of God. (Hebrews 9: 22, Romans 5: 1 , John 3: 3 , John 3: 16)
7. We believe the Holy Supper of the Lord and the Baptism in water are ordinances that need to be observed by the church even so now. However, should not be considered as a means of salvation.
(1 Corinthians 11: 23-26; Matthew 28: 19-20)
8. We believe the true Church is composed of people who, through their saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and now are baptized into the body of Christ who is the Head of the Church. (1 Corinthians 12: 13 , Ephesians 4: 1-6 ; Tito 3: 5)
9. We believe only those who are members of the true Church are eligible to be members of the local Church. (Acts 2:47 )
10. We believe Jesus christ is the Lord and Head of the Church. ( Ephesians 1: 22; Colossians 1: 18)
11. We believe in the imminent and personal coming of the Lord this being «The blessed Hope» has a vital influence in the personal life, and service of the believer.
(Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4: 14-16 ; 1 John 3: 1-3 )
12. We believe in the corporal resurrection from the dead, of the believer unto a blessed and eternal joy with the Lord, on the other hand the unbeliever unto judgement, and conscious torment that will last for eternity.
(2 Corinthians 5: 10 ; Revelations 20: 15 ; 2 Thessalonians 1: 8-10 )